Jun 2, 2020
In this special bonus episode, Julie takes the opportunity to explore why now is the time for allies on racism.
She shares simple ideas for those that want to be an ally for African Americans.
Silence is not okay. This is the time to listen, to learn, and to engage in the conversation on race.
May 24, 2020
Jeremy York, HR expert & President of Invigorate HR, joins us to discuss:
- The importance of bringing your full self to work and how to invigorate a culture of belonging in the workplace
- Recent SHRM data on the business case for diversity and inclusion
- Strong examples of organizations getting diversity...
May 17, 2020
Susan Freeman, Founder & CEO of Freeman Means Business, joins us to discuss:
- Communication theory and its impact on gender in the workplace
- How white males have created the operating systems of Corporate America and changes organizations can make to be more inclusive to women and other minorities
- The tool of...
May 10, 2020
Robyn Frank, VP of Diversity and General Counsel at Centerforce USA, joins us to discuss:
- How being the "other" woke her up to participating in diversity and inclusion
- The importance of self-advocacy when you are the "only" one like you in a team setting
- Regional differences on diversity and inclusion
May 3, 2020
Alissa Carpenter, keynote diversity and inclusion speaker, shares:
- Her own Corporate America journey and how she successfully started her own speaking business
- Key techniques to humanize your workplace
- Stories and strategies to lead more inclusively
Connect with Alissa at