Mar 29, 2020
Diversity and inclusion speaker and trainer, Erin Brothers, shares:
- Why organizations are struggling with on diversity despite their best efforts
- Transforming your inclusive culture to be more proactive vs. reactive
- How leaders can broaden the diversity dimensions beyond race and gender
- Best practices for those...
Mar 22, 2020
Corporate America Executive and women's leadership author, Bonnie Fetch, shares:
- The importance of seeing ourselves reflected in the collective stories of women leaders
- How to find your allies in Corporate America
- The importance of the executive team being engaged in diversity and inclusion
- Why now is the time...
Mar 15, 2020
Former Corporate America woman leader, Julie Phillips, shares her insights on:
- Gender biases and how to respond to them in the moment
- The delicate balance of flexing your style to be heard while remaining your true self
- The "work uniform" and why it still holds women back today
- Comfort with who you are and who...
Mar 8, 2020
Women's leadership expert, Kate Isler, share insights on:
- Her own global experiences in her career and how that shapes perceptions on gender equality
- Gender stereotypes and differences abroad vs. the U.S.
- Caregiving standards and the importance of the role of fathers
- Diversity and inclusion as "balance and...
Mar 1, 2020
Women's leadership expert and author, Jo Miller, shares:
- Why it is important for ALL voices to be heard (especially women at work)
- Self-promotion and why women hold back
- Gender socialization and its impact on women in Corporate America
- How to build a personal brand around your leadership strengths
- Trends for...