Apr 26, 2020
Laraine McKinnon, diversity and inclusion strategiest, shares:
- Why now is the time to leverage big data to help with diversity and inclusion
- How Silicon Valley is leveraging data to improve diversity and inclusion
- How to access your employee experience data to make impactful shifts in diversity and inclusion...
Apr 19, 2020
Workplace belonging expert, Devin Halliday, shares:
- The importance of aligning your values with the organization and team's values
- Why belonging at work matters to all humans
- How consideration of different perspectives helps us all achieve greater results
Connect with Devin at
Apr 12, 2020
Kristen Liesch, diversity and inclusion expert, shares:
- The dimensions of diversity and how some are visible, yet often are non-apparent
- Bias is a shared human behavior, and is hard to undo in a few hours training program
- How people that face inequities often have the best ideas to solve the problems
- Why one and...
Apr 5, 2020
Rachana Bhide, allies storytelling expert, helps us understand:
- Our unique identities and the intersectionality of the human experience
- How universal the diversity dimension experiences can be
- What male allyship is and how to recognize our allies
- Gender traits and why our allies operate outside the...