Sep 27, 2020
Aubrey Blanche, Director of Equitable Design and Impact at Culture Amp, shares powerful tools and information to facilitate equity in your organization. Together, we discuss:
- Why the word diversity doesn't always drive inclusion
- Equitable design and how to make diversity work at work
- The pillars of the Culture Amp...
Sep 20, 2020
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging Corporate America leader joins us to shares her stories and expertise. Together, we cover:
Sep 13, 2020
Jordan MItchell, diversity and inclusion expert, joins the podcast to share his story on allyship.
Together, we talk through:
- His candid experiences with diversity and inclusion a bi-racial man in America in 2020
- Why microaggressions are so hurtful and how to lean into candid conversations as an ally
Sep 6, 2020
Esther Weinberg joins the podcast episode to share some "truth bombs" for effective people strategy development.
Together, we unpack:
- The seismic "pivot points" in her own career that led to her following her purpose in her work
- The ripple effects of the pandemic and how virtual work has impacted the employee...