May 10, 2020
Robyn Frank, VP of Diversity and General Counsel at Centerforce USA, joins us to discuss:
- How being the "other" woke her up to participating in diversity and inclusion
- The importance of self-advocacy when you are the "only" one like you in a team setting
- Regional differences on diversity and inclusion
- Native American cultural diversity and how to leave an impact through volunteerism
- How to lead like an ally in a way that is aligned with you personally and professionally
Learn more about Robyn and her organization at https://cf-conferences.com/.